Singer Simple Sewing Machine Model #2263
The Simple 2263 sewing machine offers a variety of stitches for sewing a range of fabric types. There are 23 different stitches to choose from, and they can even be customized with the adjustable stitch length for applique, sewing seams and more. Stitch width is adjustable as well, so you can further customize stitches. Make buttonholes in four easy steps, whether you want to sew a dress, stitch up a pillow or craft a trendy tote. Basic accessories can be found in the removable storage compartment. There is also a free arm, which makes it easy to hem trousers or other small projects like children's clothing. The heavy duty metal frame will provide long lasting durability.
Built-In Stitches (23)
- Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- Buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
Built-In Needle Threader
- Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
Front Loading Bobbin
- Bobbins are easy to wind and insert, while maintaining a smooth needle plate surface.
- Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
Easy Stitch Selection Dial
- Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
Adjustable Stitch Length
- Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
ALL SALES ARE FINAL,NO REFUNDS
WE ONLY EXCEPT CASH OR CHECK
IN STORE PICK-UP ONLY
FOR MORE DETAILS CALL SEW-TECH SOLUTIONS 770 822-2620
SEWING MACHINE TUNE-UP
All sewing machines have been inspected and checked for worn or broken parts, each machine has been cleaned, oil and lubricated, tensions adjusted, belts adjusted, timing, needle bar position and feed system checked. Each machine has been tested with sew off and are in good working condition.